About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
fiz1247 left a comment on the chapter Welcome Intrusion in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
5 days ago
-
fiz1247 liked the chapter Welcome Intrusion in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
5 days ago
-
fiz1247 liked the chapter An Opening in Cuckolding in a Fantasy World.
6 days ago
-
fiz1247 liked the chapter Fans Lagneia: First Foray - Gamer girl in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
fiz1247 liked the chapter Wider Campus Socials: New girls at the club in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
fiz1247 liked the chapter Kissing and a booty call in Collegiate Temptation.
2 weeks ago
-
fiz1247 liked the chapter Way too complicated in Collegiate Temptation.
3 weeks ago
-
fiz1247 liked the chapter Gilded bathtub: Collection in Collegiate Temptation.
3 weeks ago
-
fiz1247 liked the chapter Texts between friends in Collegiate Temptation.
3 weeks ago
-
fiz1247 liked the chapter Office Massage in Collegiate Temptation.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
fiz1247 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
fiz1247 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
fiz1247 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
fiz1247 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
fiz1247 has not earned any awards.