About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
fireball900 liked the chapter Mrs Revers correspondence in Collegiate Temptation.
11 hours ago
-
fireball900 liked the chapter Happy Amy in The Making of a Cock Slave.
11 hours ago
-
fireball900 liked the chapter My Throat in The Making of a Cock Slave.
11 hours ago
-
fireball900 liked the chapter Down My Throat in The Making of a Cock Slave.
11 hours ago
-
fireball900 liked the chapter Absolutely not! in Your bully and your wife.
1 day ago
-
fireball900 liked the chapter “One full round until they’re done!” in Your bully and your wife.
1 day ago
-
fireball900 liked the chapter Privacy + head in Your bully and your wife.
1 day ago
-
fireball900 liked the chapter The games goes on and you're next! in Your bully and your wife.
1 day ago
-
fireball900 liked the chapter Holstered in The Making of a Cock Slave.
1 day ago
-
fireball900 liked the chapter Mom Makes Dinner in The Making of a Cock Slave.
1 day ago
No recent activity
fireball900 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
fireball900 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
fireball900 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
fireball900 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
fireball900 has not earned any awards.