About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- July 26, 1963
- Location
- East Coast, USA
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
https://c.org/yD2ryctx92
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Phallus & Willy
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Kitty & Vulva
- I write erotica because
-
Still working on the writing part... I'm fineous63 on Discord
- In conclusion, I am
-
As good once as I ever was...
-
fineous63 posted a reply on the chapter New Opportunity in Soulmates.
14 hours ago
-
fineous63 posted a reply on the chapter 6 she explained what is wrong with you in Your Mom.
23 hours ago
-
fineous63 left a comment on the chapter Evelyn 22 - Tame You in Evelyn.
1 day ago
-
fineous63 posted a reply on the chapter Hunting Him in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 day ago
-
fineous63 posted a reply on the chapter New Opportunity in Soulmates.
1 day ago
-
fineous63 left a comment on the chapter 6 she explained what is wrong with you in Your Mom.
1 day ago
-
fineous63 left a comment on the chapter Beach day in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 day ago
-
fineous63 liked the chapter Beach day in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 day ago
-
fineous63 posted a reply on the chapter New Opportunity in Soulmates.
1 day ago
-
fineous63 posted a reply on the chapter Hunting Him in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 day ago
No recent activity
fineous63 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
fineous63 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
fineous63 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
fineous63 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
fineous63 has not earned any awards.