About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
fiendor liked the chapter Take complete control of Stacy in An Alien Attachment.
3 days ago
-
fiendor liked the chapter Getting to know Blaine and Caroline in Tales from Freedonia.
3 days ago
-
fiendor liked the chapter Stephanie, the ticket inspector in Tales from Freedonia.
3 days ago
-
fiendor liked the chapter A much anticipated announcement in Tales from Freedonia.
3 days ago
-
fiendor liked the chapter A nice awakening and bad advice in Assisted Cultivation.
1 week ago
-
fiendor liked the chapter Her flower is plucked in Assisted Cultivation.
1 week ago
-
fiendor liked the chapter Accept the service and invite Nana in for a chat in Assisted Cultivation.
1 week ago
-
fiendor liked the chapter Take care of it on her own in Assisted Cultivation.
1 week ago
-
fiendor liked the chapter A nasty surprise in Assisted Cultivation.
1 week ago
-
fiendor liked the chapter Nine hours later... in Assisted Cultivation.
1 week ago
No recent activity
fiendor has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
fiendor has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
fiendor has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
fiendor has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
fiendor has not earned any awards.