About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
fernstar29 liked the chapter ♥ Taking care of each other ♥ in Ambassador.
1 day ago
-
fernstar29 liked the chapter ♥ Blown ♥ in Ambassador.
3 days ago
-
fernstar29 liked the chapter ♥ Menage a quintette ♥ in Ambassador.
3 days ago
-
fernstar29 liked the chapter ♥ Caring for Trea'k ♥ in Ambassador.
4 days ago
-
fernstar29 liked the chapter ♥ Four ways ♥ in Ambassador.
4 days ago
-
fernstar29 liked the chapter Treaty Agreement in Ambassador.
5 days ago
-
fernstar29 liked the chapter Diplomatic Preparations in Ambassador.
5 days ago
-
fernstar29 liked the chapter Raining Stars in Ambassador.
6 days ago
-
fernstar29 liked the chapter A break in Ambassador.
6 days ago
-
fernstar29 liked the chapter Open Fire in Ambassador.
1 week ago
No recent activity
fernstar29 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
fernstar29 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
fernstar29 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
fernstar29 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
fernstar29 has not earned any awards.