About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
fartofhell liked the chapter The Practical Exam in The Sweetest Corruption.
3 days ago
-
fartofhell liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
3 days ago
-
fartofhell liked the chapter You give Devon a lightsaber in Bleached Galaxy.
3 days ago
-
fartofhell liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
3 days ago
-
fartofhell liked the chapter Bonnie gets thrown into Kim's cell in Bleached heroes & villains.
3 days ago
-
fartofhell liked the chapter The Science of Friendship in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 weeks ago
-
fartofhell liked the chapter Ahhhhh-la-la-laaaaa! in The Sweetest Corruption.
2 weeks ago
-
fartofhell liked the chapter You meet Bonnie in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 weeks ago
-
fartofhell liked the chapter Shego and Felicia complete their mission in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 weeks ago
-
fartofhell liked the chapter Ahsoka and Anakin arrive in Bleached Galaxy.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
fartofhell has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
fartofhell has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
fartofhell has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
fartofhell has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
fartofhell has not earned any awards.