About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
fabonedragon is now following sammycolt.
2 years ago
-
fabonedragon is now following 11kestrels.
2 years ago
-
fabonedragon is now following Avengingangel.
2 years ago
No recent activity
fabonedragon has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
fabonedragon has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
fabonedragon has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
fabonedragon has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
fabonedragon has not earned any awards.