About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Maryland
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read, be outside, fuck
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Write. Be inside, fuck
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
Because I've had some good times and thought other people might want to beat off to my story
- In conclusion, I am
-
Bit of a slut
-
experiment16 published the chapter Richard fucks you like a man in Experimenting with Cock.
12 hours ago
-
experiment16 liked the chapter Time for bed... in Marcus and the Minotaur.
22 hours ago
-
experiment16 published the chapter One inch at a time in Experimenting with Cock.
1 week ago
-
experiment16 published the chapter Little spoon, big fuck in Experimenting with Cock.
1 week ago
-
experiment16 published the chapter To the bedroom. in Experimenting with Cock.
1 week ago
-
experiment16 published the chapter Yes, but he wants your mouth first in Experimenting with Cock.
2 weeks ago
-
experiment16 published the chapter Gently grab his cock in Experimenting with Cock.
2 weeks ago
-
experiment16 published the chapter A handsome man answer in Experimenting with Cock.
2 weeks ago
-
experiment16 published the chapter Richard, early 60s in Experimenting with Cock.
2 weeks ago
-
experiment16 liked the chapter The next day in Sissies love big black cock.
2 months ago
No recent activity
experiment16 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
experiment16 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
experiment16 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
experiment16 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
experiment16 has not earned any awards.