About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
eterniteaxo has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
eterniteaxo has not published any stories.
-
Guy Fun
by KingAngle666
A group of Seniors in highschool who are in detention find themselves playing a game that will change them in ways they never could have imagined.
Gay English 81 Chapters Deep 249 Words/Chapter 2,405 Likes 1,560,489 Views1 Chapter Contributed Latest contribution 1 hour ago
No contributed stories yet
eterniteaxo has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
eterniteaxo has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
eterniteaxo has not earned any awards.