About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter Her bare Ass in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
3 days ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter The Crown Jewels but there is an issue in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
3 days ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter Staff room in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
4 days ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter Lauren wears Spanx?! in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
3 weeks ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter Lauren reveals her most private secrets! in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
3 weeks ago
-
embarrassedboi29 published the chapter Increased Sensitivity in John's Embarrassing Adventure.
1 month ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter Bouncing and Boom Booms in Alexa’s Secret.
1 month ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter Naked in Front of Her Family! in LAUREN'S LITTLE SECRET.
1 month ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter “10 seconds!” in Alice’s Bodyswap shock.
1 month ago
-
embarrassedboi29 liked the chapter arnold lost in Arnold’s Little Friend.
1 month ago
No recent activity
embarrassedboi29 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
embarrassedboi29 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
embarrassedboi29 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
embarrassedboi29 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
embarrassedboi29 has not earned any awards.