About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
edgaar liked the chapter You'd rather not let Mary see you getting pegged in Reborn into Calitian.
12 hours ago
-
edgaar liked the chapter Yes, but not because of you. in Temptation High.
20 hours ago
-
edgaar liked the chapter Several conversations. in Temptation High.
2 days ago
-
edgaar liked the chapter Mary and Vatarie are hammered in Reborn into Calitian.
2 days ago
-
edgaar liked the chapter Krystal Storms in. in Temptation High.
3 days ago
-
edgaar liked the chapter About the same in Temptation High.
4 days ago
-
edgaar liked the chapter Not before someone finds you in Reborn into Calitian.
4 days ago
-
edgaar liked the chapter You kind her sluttier half in Reborn into Calitian.
6 days ago
-
edgaar liked the chapter About her sister Myra in Temptation High.
6 days ago
-
edgaar liked the chapter Nah, not your thing, some cum breath kissing is one thing, this is different in Reborn into Calitian.
1 week ago
No recent activity
edgaar has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
edgaar has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
edgaar has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
edgaar has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
edgaar has not earned any awards.