About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
dumbknuts liked the chapter Reed Richards Catches Sue Storm Gooning in DOOMED.
5 days ago
-
dumbknuts liked the chapter Reed Richards Builds An Interdimensional Porn Channel in DOOMED.
5 days ago
-
dumbknuts liked the chapter 5 Sexual Bucket List Items Filled in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
dumbknuts liked the chapter The Mole Man's Cock Plunges Into Sue Storm's Ass in DOOMED.
1 week ago
-
dumbknuts liked the chapter Sue Storm Uses Her Thighs in DOOMED.
2 weeks ago
-
dumbknuts liked the chapter Reed Does Everything Sue Asks, But She Is Still Unhappy in DOOMED.
2 weeks ago
-
dumbknuts liked the chapter Moonstone Triumphs in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
dumbknuts posted a reply on the chapter Virtual Unreality in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
dumbknuts liked the chapter Virtual Unreality in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
-
dumbknuts left a comment on the chapter Tess Tempest Fucked Ben Grimm in DOOMED.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
dumbknuts has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
dumbknuts has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
dumbknuts has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
dumbknuts has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
dumbknuts has not earned any awards.