About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
drdoom39 liked the chapter Porkum Orders Sue Storm To Masturbate In The Cum-Filled Underwear in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
drdoom39 liked the chapter Reed Wants What Porkum Has in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
drdoom39 liked the chapter Porkum Calls on Doctor Doom For Aid in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
drdoom39 liked the chapter Sue Storm Uses Her Thighs in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
drdoom39 liked the chapter Reed Does Everything Sue Asks, But She Is Still Unhappy in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
drdoom39 liked the chapter Dr. Stone Provided Reed Richards A Script and a Recording in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
drdoom39 liked the chapter Dr. Stone Does Not Give Sue The Pills in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
drdoom39 liked the chapter Moonstone Triumphs in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
drdoom39 liked the chapter Sue Storm's Pussy Gets Wet When She Uses Her Powers in DOOMED.
1 day ago
-
drdoom39 liked the chapter Sue Finds She Can't Control Herself in DOOMED.
1 day ago
No recent activity
drdoom39 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
drdoom39 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
drdoom39 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
drdoom39 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
drdoom39 has not earned any awards.