About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Westchester County, New York
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
superhero comics
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
infatuated with timestop/freezing. dm me about it if interested
-
dollparts liked the chapter Penetrating the impenetrable in Mind Controlling Mutant.
1 day ago
-
dollparts received a new award: Steady Writer.
2 days ago
-
dollparts published the chapter Tom Geese-Freshman in college in Mind Controlling Mutant.
2 days ago
-
dollparts posted a reply on the chapter With great power comes.. instant corruption in Mind Controlling Mutant.
2 days ago
-
dollparts left a comment on the chapter Breaking down the White Queen in Mind Controlling Mutant.
2 days ago
-
dollparts liked the chapter Breaking down the White Queen in Mind Controlling Mutant.
2 days ago
-
dollparts published the chapter Reviewing in Frozen Assets (Chyoa Edition).
2 weeks ago
-
dollparts published the chapter Inspection in Frozen Assets (Chyoa Edition).
2 weeks ago
-
dollparts published the chapter The party rages on in Frozen Assets (Chyoa Edition).
3 weeks ago
-
dollparts liked the chapter Seattle in Frozen Assets (Chyoa Edition).
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
dollparts has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
dollparts has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
dollparts has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
dollparts has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
dollparts has not earned any awards.