About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
dl21 liked the chapter Angel-on-angel in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
3 days ago
-
dl21 liked the chapter Up on the roof in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
3 days ago
-
dl21 liked the chapter Talk & Tie in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
3 days ago
-
dl21 liked the chapter An Axe to Grind in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 week ago
-
dl21 liked the chapter A spanking good time in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
2 weeks ago
-
dl21 liked the chapter Stage another mugging in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
2 weeks ago
-
dl21 liked the chapter Stage a fake mugging and chloroform her when she comes to the rescue in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
3 weeks ago
-
dl21 liked the chapter Dinner with Huntress (continued) in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 month ago
-
dl21 liked the chapter Dinner with Huntress in Wonder Woman: Parking Garage Prisoner.
1 month ago
-
dl21 liked the chapter Chapter III in Aarla's Descent.
1 month ago
No recent activity
dl21 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
dl21 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
dl21 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
dl21 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
dl21 has not earned any awards.