About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter Admiration in Fictional Nudism!.
12 hours ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter A gay hookup bar in Magical Accidents With A Notebook.
1 day ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter The roommates react in Nothing to Wear.
1 day ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter Jenny, 21, the accidental nudist in Nothing to Wear.
1 day ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter A grand display in A Willing Slave.
2 days ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter Modeling in Fictional Nudism!.
2 days ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter She doesn't in A Friend in Need.
3 days ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter Yep; chalk it up to motivation from the two nude girls in A Friend in Need.
3 days ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter Lydia’s mother never lets dirty girls enter the house in A Friend in Need.
3 days ago
-
djdhfhhfhdjdjd liked the chapter A proper schoolyard spat; someone shows off some pink in A Friend in Need.
3 days ago
No recent activity
djdhfhhfhdjdjd has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
djdhfhhfhdjdjd has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
djdhfhhfhdjdjd has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
djdhfhhfhdjdjd has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
djdhfhhfhdjdjd has not earned any awards.