About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
depravedDays liked the chapter A Different Start in Game of Thrones .
1 week ago
-
depravedDays published the chapter Final Boss Battle in Corruption of the Hero's party.
1 week ago
-
depravedDays published the chapter Consequences in Corruption of the Hero's party.
1 week ago
-
depravedDays published the chapter Zigzax the Goblin Hero in Corruption of the Hero's party.
1 week ago
-
depravedDays published the chapter Chad Bradley does SHIELD in WHAT IF....!?.
1 week ago
-
depravedDays liked the chapter Of Bats and Cats in BNWO Marvel.
1 week ago
-
depravedDays published the chapter A meeting of higher ups in WHAT IF....!?.
2 months ago
-
depravedDays published the chapter Jack Aesgar and the Femtheon in WHAT IF....!?.
2 months ago
-
depravedDays published the chapter Outside School in WHAT IF....!?.
2 months ago
-
depravedDays published the chapter Homecoming in WHAT IF....!?.
2 months ago
No recent activity
depravedDays has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
depravedDays has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
depravedDays has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
depravedDays has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
depravedDays has not earned any awards.