About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
demongirl987 liked the chapter The next Morning in Naruto: Reality Relic.
2 weeks ago
-
demongirl987 liked the chapter A romantic dinner and a weird one? in Naruto: Reality Relic.
2 weeks ago
-
demongirl987 liked the chapter A little talk and a challenge in Naruto: Reality Relic.
2 weeks ago
-
demongirl987 liked the chapter Naruto ask Sakura out in Naruto: Reality Relic.
2 weeks ago
-
demongirl987 liked the chapter A good end for a good day in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 month ago
-
demongirl987 left a comment on the chapter Let's get some work done. in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 month ago
-
demongirl987 liked the chapter Let's get some work done. in Naruto: Reality Relic.
1 month ago
-
demongirl987 liked the chapter Out the back in Panty & Stocking: Wishing Rock.
1 month ago
-
demongirl987 liked the chapter PJs wakes up, finding himself tied down. in Panty & Stocking: Wishing Rock.
1 month ago
-
demongirl987 liked the chapter Try to block the door! in Panty & Stocking: Wishing Rock.
1 month ago
No recent activity
demongirl987 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
demongirl987 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
demongirl987 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
demongirl987 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
demongirl987 has not earned any awards.