About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
demonMAN1 published the chapter Mizuki panties… in Sub transformation.
1 hour ago
-
demonMAN1 published the chapter Spit roast question… in Truth or Strip.
1 hour ago
-
demonMAN1 published the chapter Pomni, so how many times? in Truth or Strip.
18 hours ago
-
demonMAN1 published the chapter Ice man who was bigger? in Truth or Strip.
1 day ago
-
demonMAN1 published the chapter Reagan butt plug question in Truth or Strip.
2 days ago
-
demonMAN1 published the chapter Pegging Guy Gardner in Truth or Strip.
4 days ago
-
demonMAN1 published the chapter Verosika’s embarrassing outfit in Truth or Strip.
5 days ago
-
demonMAN1 published the chapter Raven curses him in Media ballbusting & Cuntbusting.
6 days ago
-
demonMAN1 published the chapter Chris’s chastity in Sub transformation.
6 days ago
-
demonMAN1 published the chapter Batgirl’s strange kink in Truth or Strip.
6 days ago
No recent activity
demonMAN1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
demonMAN1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
demonMAN1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
demonMAN1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
demonMAN1 has not earned any awards.