About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
deliciouscake1234 posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap (Part 2) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
20 hours ago
-
deliciouscake1234 published the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap (Part 2) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
1 day ago
-
deliciouscake1234 posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 6: The Scent of Prey (Part 2) in Naked Isekai: The Goddess's Plaything [ENF].
1 day ago
-
deliciouscake1234 received a new award: Conversation Starter.
1 day ago
-
deliciouscake1234 posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap (Part 1) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
1 day ago
-
deliciouscake1234 posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 1: The Naked Trap (Part 1) in The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
1 day ago
-
deliciouscake1234 received a new award: Scene Crafter.
2 days ago
-
deliciouscake1234 published the story The Reluctant Nudist [ENF].
2 days ago
-
deliciouscake1234 posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 6: The Scent of Prey (Part 2) in Naked Isekai: The Goddess's Plaything [ENF].
1 week ago
-
deliciouscake1234 posted a reply on the chapter Chapter 6: The Scent of Prey (Part 2) in Naked Isekai: The Goddess's Plaything [ENF].
1 week ago
No recent activity
deliciouscake1234 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
deliciouscake1234 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
deliciouscake1234 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
deliciouscake1234 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
deliciouscake1234 has not earned any awards.