About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
deadheadjett liked the chapter An exclusive maid in Childhood friend escalation.
22 minutes ago
-
deadheadjett liked the chapter fevery excuse in Childhood friend escalation.
25 minutes ago
-
deadheadjett liked the chapter fully discombobulated in Childhood friend escalation.
27 minutes ago
-
deadheadjett liked the chapter words to make her heart flutter in Childhood friend escalation.
29 minutes ago
No recent activity
deadheadjett has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
deadheadjett has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
deadheadjett has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
deadheadjett has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
deadheadjett has not earned any awards.