About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
dbmanga liked the chapter A familiar face, who's in luck for a quick fuck. in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
1 day ago
-
dbmanga liked the chapter The Oath part 1 in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
1 day ago
-
dbmanga liked the chapter Cory's trial in Absolute Gullibility Syndrome - Kidnapped and Enslaved.
1 day ago
-
dbmanga liked the chapter Tiffany's Discipline in Tiffany's Agenda.
1 day ago
-
dbmanga liked the chapter Lessons in Lust, Part 2 in Lessons in Lust.
2 days ago
-
dbmanga liked the chapter The Foster Girl, Part 29 in The Foster Girl.
2 days ago
-
dbmanga liked the chapter "Would you please fetch my bag and hand me my vibrator?" in Happy Maid.
1 week ago
-
dbmanga liked the chapter Have breakfast. in Happy Maid.
1 week ago
-
dbmanga liked the chapter House Cleaning in Stereotype gun tales.
1 week ago
-
dbmanga liked the chapter Second breakfast in Stereotype gun tales.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
dbmanga has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
dbmanga has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
dbmanga has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
dbmanga has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
dbmanga has not earned any awards.