About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- September 7, 1997
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
darthherobrine liked the chapter Tongue finds Harry cunt trying to appease her ex husband in Harry Potter as A Girl.
3 hours ago
-
darthherobrine liked the chapter Helps Ava with her dress in Faithful husband .
3 hours ago
-
darthherobrine liked the chapter You win in Life as a Gooner.
2 days ago
-
darthherobrine liked the chapter Draco walk out and Informs the dark Lord the pathway is working in Harry Potter as A Girl.
2 days ago
-
darthherobrine liked the chapter Join the destruction in Harry Potter as A Girl.
2 days ago
-
darthherobrine liked the chapter No, let her play with your cock as you feed her food in Welcome to Hero Academy .
2 days ago
-
darthherobrine liked the chapter Continue to please Richard in Harry Potter as A Girl.
4 days ago
-
darthherobrine liked the chapter Yes in Life as a Gooner.
4 days ago
-
darthherobrine liked the chapter Grab Amy display panties and wrap them around your cock in You're a Cuck Now.
4 days ago
-
darthherobrine liked the chapter Shows Kendra her breasts in Faithful husband .
4 days ago
No recent activity
darthherobrine has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
darthherobrine has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
darthherobrine has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
darthherobrine has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
darthherobrine has not earned any awards.