About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter You talk with Artoria in Aiden's Bleached Bitches.
18 hours ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter You start working with CJ in Bwc Bull Empire.
1 day ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Wade and Drakken wake up in Bleached heroes & villains.
2 days ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Pomni, so how many times? in Truth or Strip.
2 days ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Holstered in The Making of a Cock Slave.
3 days ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Registration in The Making of a Cock Slave.
3 days ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Fellatio in The Making of a Cock Slave.
3 days ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Reagan butt plug question in Truth or Strip.
3 days ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter You tell the galaxy your message in Bleached Galaxy.
4 days ago
-
darkwind29 liked the chapter Roughly 4000 Years Later, (in the wake of the Clone Wars) in Revenge of the Jedi.
5 days ago
No recent activity
darkwind29 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
darkwind29 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
darkwind29 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
darkwind29 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
darkwind29 has not earned any awards.