About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
darkora liked the chapter Science Ch 16 in It's not us! We're just cursed!.
1 week ago
-
darkora liked the chapter RF0 Chapter 4 in Resident Futa.
1 week ago
-
darkora liked the chapter Resident Futa 0 in Resident Futa.
1 month ago
-
darkora liked the chapter Firewatch Ch 26 in The F-Files.
1 month ago
-
darkora liked the chapter Ep V: Chapter 36 in The Futalorian.
1 month ago
-
darkora liked the chapter Firewatch Ch 19 in The F-Files.
2 months ago
-
darkora liked the chapter Firewatch Ch 18 in The F-Files.
2 months ago
-
darkora liked the chapter ORACLE/BAE Blog in Batgirl Against Everyone.
5 months ago
-
darkora liked the chapter ALICE Epilogue Part 7 in Futa Formula One.
6 months ago
-
darkora liked the chapter ALICE Ch 378 in Futa Formula One.
7 months ago
No recent activity
darkora has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
darkora has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
darkora has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
darkora has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
darkora has not earned any awards.