About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- June 7, 1985
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
read manga, comics, and watch anime
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
"dick" or "cock"
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
pussy
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
-
just here to read.
-
danielle85 left a comment on the chapter New Opportunity in Soulmates.
16 hours ago
-
danielle85 liked the chapter Marriage Counselling (Hypnosis) in Forced Crossdressing Stories.
3 weeks ago
-
danielle85 liked the chapter The Shed in Tales of Feminization.
1 month ago
-
danielle85 liked the chapter Introduction in Giving a Hoot(ers).
2 months ago
-
danielle85 liked the chapter Liam doesn't fold in Forced Crossdressing Stories.
2 months ago
-
danielle85 liked the chapter Flirty Bartender in Forced Crossdressing Stories.
2 months ago
-
danielle85 liked the chapter Seats Taken in Forced Crossdressing Stories.
2 months ago
-
danielle85 liked the chapter They drink, they drink in Forced Crossdressing Stories.
2 months ago
-
danielle85 liked the chapter Maid for him in Forced Crossdressing Stories.
2 months ago
-
danielle85 liked the chapter Making a decision in Giving a Hoot(ers).
2 months ago
No recent activity
danielle85 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
danielle85 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
danielle85 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
danielle85 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
danielle85 has not earned any awards.