About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
daniel64 liked the chapter A “normal” massage in ENF MILF.
1 week ago
-
daniel64 liked the chapter Instincts kick in in ENF MILF.
1 week ago
-
daniel64 liked the chapter Jenn and Owen draw more attention to themselves in ENF MILF.
2 weeks ago
-
daniel64 liked the chapter It slips in in ENF MILF.
2 weeks ago
-
daniel64 liked the chapter Jenn turns around in ENF MILF.
2 weeks ago
-
daniel64 liked the chapter Owen gets in the shower with her in ENF MILF.
2 weeks ago
-
daniel64 liked the chapter Someone discovers her in ENF MILF.
2 weeks ago
-
daniel64 liked the chapter Matt finds a shortcut in ENF MILF.
2 weeks ago
-
daniel64 liked the chapter Jenn gets a pyrrhic victory in ENF MILF.
2 weeks ago
-
daniel64 liked the chapter Matt challenges Jenn to a race for her clothes in ENF MILF.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
daniel64 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
daniel64 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
daniel64 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
daniel64 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
daniel64 has not earned any awards.