About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
daltjust received a new award: Regular Commenter.
1 day ago
-
daltjust posted a reply on the chapter Compete with each other in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 day ago
-
daltjust posted a reply on the chapter Both of course in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
daltjust posted a reply on the chapter Both of course in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
2 weeks ago
-
daltjust posted a reply on the chapter Yes back to the storm in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
daltjust posted a reply on the chapter Yes back to the storm in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
daltjust posted a reply on the chapter Three other villains in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
daltjust posted a reply on the chapter Yes very much yes in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
daltjust left a comment on the chapter Yes very much yes in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
-
daltjust left a comment on the chapter Just sight seeing in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
1 month ago
No recent activity
daltjust has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
daltjust has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
daltjust has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
daltjust has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
daltjust has not earned any awards.