About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
d-man liked the chapter A step forward in The New Emperor(Public).
2 days ago
-
d-man liked the chapter Death. in The New Emperor(Public).
2 days ago
-
d-man liked the chapter A sisterly rematch. in The New Emperor(Public).
2 days ago
-
d-man liked the chapter A battle of three armies. in The New Emperor(Public).
2 days ago
-
d-man liked the chapter War. in The New Emperor(Public).
2 days ago
-
d-man liked the chapter Goro Vs Us. in The New Emperor(Public).
2 days ago
-
d-man liked the chapter The next ruler. in The New Emperor(Public).
2 days ago
-
d-man liked the chapter Tension Rising. in The New Emperor(Public).
2 days ago
-
d-man liked the chapter In Due Time. in The New Emperor(Public).
2 days ago
-
d-man liked the chapter What follows in The New Emperor(Public).
2 days ago
No recent activity
d-man has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
d-man has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
d-man has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
d-man has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
d-man has not earned any awards.