About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
cuzimhavingagoodtime liked the chapter Groping and scrubbing... in Assisted Cultivation.
5 days ago
-
cuzimhavingagoodtime liked the chapter "OW!" in Day Of The Demon.
1 week ago
-
cuzimhavingagoodtime liked the chapter "Cartoonish shenanigans." in Day Of The Demon.
1 week ago
-
cuzimhavingagoodtime liked the chapter "The five little milkmaids." in Day Of The Demon.
1 week ago
-
cuzimhavingagoodtime liked the chapter "The bloodsuckers' unholy court." in Day Of The Demon.
1 week ago
-
cuzimhavingagoodtime liked the chapter "So that's black holes." in Day Of The Demon.
1 week ago
-
cuzimhavingagoodtime liked the chapter "Those guys are all super gay." in Day Of The Demon.
1 week ago
-
cuzimhavingagoodtime liked the chapter "Enlightenment." in Day Of The Demon.
1 week ago
-
cuzimhavingagoodtime liked the chapter Introduction in Dark Africa.
1 week ago
-
cuzimhavingagoodtime liked the chapter The realization in The unwilling ship's slut – Mistaken for someone else, used, impregnated.
1 week ago
No recent activity
cuzimhavingagoodtime has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
cuzimhavingagoodtime has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
cuzimhavingagoodtime has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
cuzimhavingagoodtime has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
cuzimhavingagoodtime has not earned any awards.