About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
cutypei received a new award: Fan Favorite.
1 week ago
-
cutypei published the chapter Chapter 23: Favorability in The Muse System.
1 week ago
-
cutypei published the chapter Chapter 22: What I Want to Say to Mom and Dad 2 in The Muse System.
1 week ago
-
cutypei published the chapter Chapter 21: What I Want to Say to Mom and Dad 1 in The Muse System.
1 week ago
-
cutypei published the chapter Chapter 20: Betting Against Tyler in The Muse System.
1 week ago
-
cutypei published the chapter Chapter 19: A Warm Family in The Muse System.
1 week ago
-
cutypei published the chapter Chapter 18: Police Siren in The Muse System.
2 weeks ago
-
cutypei published the chapter Chapter 17: A Clash with a Master in The Muse System.
2 weeks ago
-
cutypei published the chapter Chapter 16: A trap in The Muse System.
2 weeks ago
-
cutypei published the chapter Chapter 15: Got the School Beauty's Number! in The Muse System.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
cutypei has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
cutypei has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
cutypei has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
cutypei has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
cutypei has not earned any awards.