About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- January 1, 2001
- Location
- Paradise
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Read erotica
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Thrillers & Romance Novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Clitty
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
eww gross
- I write erotica because
-
I’m kinky
- In conclusion, I am
-
Outrageously gay
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter “On the floor, faggot!” in The Making of a Cock Slave.
7 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Holstered in The Making of a Cock Slave.
7 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Harsh Irrumatio in The Making of a Cock Slave.
7 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Cock Worship in The Making of a Cock Slave.
8 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Mom in The Making of a Cock Slave.
8 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter “Suck, faggot.” in The Making of a Cock Slave.
8 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Dad in The Making of a Cock Slave.
8 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Holstered in The Making of a Cock Slave.
8 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 liked the chapter Shove his face into your pits in Pretty Pink Ribbon.
8 hours ago
-
cutiepie183 left a comment on the chapter Brandon makes him beg for it. in Pretty Pink Ribbon.
8 hours ago
No recent activity
cutiepie183 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
cutiepie183 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
cutiepie183 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
cutiepie183 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
cutiepie183 has not earned any awards.