About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
crownut liked the chapter Drunk in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
4 weeks ago
-
crownut liked the chapter Interrogation in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 month ago
-
crownut liked the chapter Told in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 month ago
-
crownut liked the chapter Mad in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
1 month ago
-
crownut liked the chapter Can you resist the temptation? in It Started with a Pair of Panties.
2 months ago
No recent activity
crownut has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
crownut has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
crownut has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
crownut has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
crownut has not earned any awards.