About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
crazymike liked the chapter The usual in Wanna Bet?.
9 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter She takes it well in Wanna Bet?.
9 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter VERY Good in Wanna Bet?.
9 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter She is not in Wanna Bet?.
10 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter Nude, obviously in Wanna Bet?.
10 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter Slow down, don't go mad with power in Wanna Bet?.
10 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter "It will be funny." in Wanna Bet?.
10 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter Janie has friends coming over in Wanna Bet?.
10 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter No in Wanna Bet?.
10 hours ago
-
crazymike liked the chapter Try mending first in Wanna Bet?.
10 hours ago
No recent activity
crazymike has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
crazymike has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
crazymike has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
crazymike has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
crazymike has not earned any awards.