About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- Calgary, AB, Canada
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
crazyhippy liked the chapter Epilogue in Heiress to the Throne.
15 hours ago
-
crazyhippy liked the chapter The Victor's Homecoming Pt. 2 in Heiress to the Throne.
17 hours ago
-
crazyhippy liked the chapter The Victor's Homecoming in Heiress to the Throne.
17 hours ago
-
crazyhippy liked the chapter The Spoils of War in Heiress to the Throne.
20 hours ago
-
crazyhippy liked the chapter The Velvet Handcuffs Pt. 2 in Heiress to the Throne.
21 hours ago
-
crazyhippy liked the chapter The Velvet Handcuffs in Heiress to the Throne.
3 weeks ago
-
crazyhippy liked the chapter Guillotine in Heiress to the Throne.
3 weeks ago
-
crazyhippy liked the chapter The Eye of the Hurricane in Heiress to the Throne.
4 weeks ago
-
crazyhippy liked the chapter A Taste of Life in Heiress to the Throne.
4 weeks ago
-
crazyhippy liked the chapter The Sisterly Claim in Heiress to the Throne.
1 month ago
No recent activity
crazyhippy has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
crazyhippy has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
crazyhippy has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
crazyhippy has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
crazyhippy has not earned any awards.