About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
Sleep. Never enough sleep.
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
Fantasy or fiction. But I prefer movies
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
Cock
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
Pussy
- I write erotica because
-
I want to practice, and it's fun.
- In conclusion, I am
-
An alien from outer space trying to understand human behavior. I got tasked with learning sexual desires.
-
chingchangchong69 left a comment on the chapter Chapter 7: Riding Off the Rails in Those Snooping Brats.
17 hours ago
-
chingchangchong69 liked the chapter Chapter 7: Riding Off the Rails in Those Snooping Brats.
17 hours ago
-
chingchangchong69 liked the chapter Chapter 6: Game Night in Those Snooping Brats.
17 hours ago
-
chingchangchong69 left a comment on the chapter Chapter 5: The Burglar in Those Snooping Brats.
1 week ago
-
chingchangchong69 liked the chapter Chapter 5: The Burglar in Those Snooping Brats.
1 week ago
-
chingchangchong69 left a comment on the chapter Chapter 4: Phinnstradamus in Those Snooping Brats.
1 week ago
-
chingchangchong69 liked the chapter Chapter 4: Phinnstradamus in Those Snooping Brats.
1 week ago
-
chingchangchong69 left a comment on the chapter Chapter 3: Snacks, Whacks, and a Drop in Those Snooping Brats.
1 week ago
-
chingchangchong69 liked the chapter Chapter 3: Snacks, Whacks, and a Drop in Those Snooping Brats.
1 week ago
-
chingchangchong69 left a comment on the chapter **Other Story Update & HH Schedule** in Honey Hollow.
1 week ago
No recent activity
chingchangchong69 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
chingchangchong69 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
chingchangchong69 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
chingchangchong69 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
chingchangchong69 has not earned any awards.