About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
cheapshot14 liked the chapter I long for her body in Vampire Club.
2 weeks ago
-
cheapshot14 liked the chapter Ask for a feeding in Vampire Club.
2 weeks ago
-
cheapshot14 liked the chapter A Little Positive Reinforcement in The Haunted House at the End of the World.
2 weeks ago
-
cheapshot14 liked the chapter No, a New Beginning in The Haunted House at the End of the World.
2 weeks ago
-
cheapshot14 liked the chapter Hots for each other in The Haunted House at the End of the World.
2 weeks ago
-
cheapshot14 liked the chapter He doesn't, she comes to him in The Count Rises.
1 month ago
-
cheapshot14 liked the chapter Establishing his empire in The Count Rises.
2 months ago
-
cheapshot14 liked the chapter Jessica gives herself to Elizabeth in Vampire Newborn.
2 months ago
-
cheapshot14 liked the chapter Claiming the first bride in The Count Rises.
4 months ago
-
cheapshot14 liked the chapter Drake teases Jessica about vampires in Vampire’s Embrace.
4 months ago
No recent activity
cheapshot14 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
cheapshot14 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
cheapshot14 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
cheapshot14 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
cheapshot14 has not earned any awards.