About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- April 9
- Location
- Germany
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
chastitygirl90 liked the chapter Break 3 End in Magical Board Games.
2 hours ago
-
chastitygirl90 liked the chapter Early Morning Fun in Magical Board Games.
3 days ago
-
chastitygirl90 liked the chapter Evelyn's Wardrobe in Magical Board Games.
6 days ago
-
chastitygirl90 liked the chapter Words with Fiends - 51 in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
chastitygirl90 liked the chapter Madlib in Magical Board Games.
1 week ago
-
chastitygirl90 liked the chapter A question in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
chastitygirl90 liked the chapter Round 3 Begins in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
chastitygirl90 liked the chapter Poorly in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
chastitygirl90 liked the chapter Florence has her fun in Magical Board Games.
2 weeks ago
-
chastitygirl90 liked the chapter Words With Fiends - 49 in Magical Board Games.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
chastitygirl90 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
chastitygirl90 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
chastitygirl90 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
chastitygirl90 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
chastitygirl90 has not earned any awards.