About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
changling1 liked the chapter Primal in The Submission Accelerator.
5 hours ago
-
changling1 liked the chapter Yes in Life as a Gooner.
4 days ago
-
changling1 liked the chapter Priya's Presents in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
changling1 liked the chapter You accidentally send them to your old crush. in Life as a Gooner.
1 week ago
-
changling1 liked the chapter The shop floor in Contractually Obligated.
1 week ago
-
changling1 liked the chapter Alex's training continues in Supergirl in Bondage.
1 week ago
-
changling1 liked the chapter Cut you off with a joke in Life as a Gooner.
2 weeks ago
-
changling1 liked the chapter Elena arrives at the hotel in Contractually Obligated.
2 weeks ago
-
changling1 posted a reply on the chapter Faking It in Contractually Obligated.
2 weeks ago
-
changling1 left a comment on the chapter Faking It in Contractually Obligated.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
changling1 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
changling1 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
changling1 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
changling1 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
changling1 has not earned any awards.