About me
- Gender
- Female
- Birthday
- November 30, 1992
- Location
- United States of America
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
-
read comics, read sci-fi novels, watch cartoons
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
-
comic, sci-fi novels, graphic novels
- My favorite word for "penis" is
-
knob
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
-
minge
- I write erotica because
-
no one writes what i like
- In conclusion, I am
-
ultra kinky fetishist
-
cdbaby liked the chapter No in The Contrast.
4 days ago
-
cdbaby liked the chapter Yes in The Contrast.
4 days ago
-
cdbaby liked the chapter Day 16 - A Shrimp’s Perspective in The Contrast.
4 days ago
-
cdbaby liked the chapter Day 16 - A bittersweet morning in The Contrast.
4 days ago
-
cdbaby liked the chapter Day 16 - A Confusing Morning in The Contrast.
4 days ago
-
cdbaby liked the chapter No in The Contrast.
5 days ago
-
cdbaby liked the chapter Yes in The Contrast.
5 days ago
-
cdbaby liked the chapter Day 16 - A Shrimp’s perspective in The Contrast.
5 days ago
-
cdbaby liked the chapter Day 16 - A bittersweet morning in The Contrast.
5 days ago
-
cdbaby liked the chapter A day at the bull camp in The Contrast.
1 week ago
No recent activity
cdbaby has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
cdbaby has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
cdbaby has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
cdbaby has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
cdbaby has not earned any awards.