About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
No recent activity
camoti4837 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
camoti4837 has not published any stories.
-
Your family has a pet-play fetish!
by Spioch
Just after you turn eighteen your family sits you down to "have a serious talk". Turns out the family has a fetish ... and you think you might be adopted
Fetish English 40 Chapters Deep 583 Words/Chapter 876 Likes 214,490 Views Customizable107 Chapters Contributed Latest contribution 9 months ago
No contributed stories yet
camoti4837 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
camoti4837 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
camoti4837 has not earned any awards.