About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
brestiong left a comment on the chapter the confrontation in God's Apprentice.
16 hours ago
-
brestiong liked the chapter He has with everyone else so far in The Magic Remote.
2 weeks ago
-
brestiong liked the chapter Of Course he is in Mind Controlling Meta-Human .
3 weeks ago
-
brestiong received a new award: Regular Commenter.
3 weeks ago
-
brestiong left a comment on the chapter She said to do whatever he wanted.... in The Magic Remote.
3 weeks ago
-
brestiong liked the chapter He can't in The Magic Remote.
3 weeks ago
-
brestiong liked the chapter He returns the favour to Nicole in The Magic Remote.
3 weeks ago
-
brestiong liked the chapter Amanda's Mission in A Crack in Reality.
1 month ago
-
brestiong liked the chapter Post Nut Clarity and some reminders in The Magic Remote.
2 months ago
-
brestiong liked the chapter Randy is going to pop his cherry in The Magic Remote.
2 months ago
No recent activity
brestiong has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
brestiong has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
brestiong has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
brestiong has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
brestiong has not earned any awards.