About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
braves01 liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 days ago
-
braves01 liked the chapter Escalation Recommended in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
-
braves01 liked the chapter Introduction in Real friend zoned stories.
1 week ago
-
braves01 liked the chapter Confronting Marcus in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
2 weeks ago
-
braves01 liked the chapter Anyone-"cuck"- pity/ignorance in Sexual Privilege.
4 weeks ago
-
braves01 liked the chapter Space and Apologies? in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 month ago
-
braves01 liked the chapter Lunch and Body Modification in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 month ago
-
braves01 liked the chapter The next moring in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 month ago
-
braves01 liked the chapter Hope and Disappointment in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 month ago
-
braves01 liked the chapter A Society of Busty Femdom in Changing the Rules.
7 months ago
No recent activity
braves01 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
braves01 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
braves01 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
braves01 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
braves01 has not earned any awards.