About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bor2 liked the chapter A Proposal in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
4 hours ago
-
bor2 liked the chapter Slight Problem in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
3 days ago
-
bor2 liked the chapter Waiting In Line in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
bor2 liked the chapter Kum N Go in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
bor2 liked the chapter I Want To Break Free in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
1 week ago
-
bor2 liked the chapter Never had a Chance in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
3 weeks ago
-
bor2 liked the chapter Karma's Call in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
3 weeks ago
-
bor2 liked the chapter Heading To The Flagpole in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
3 weeks ago
-
bor2 liked the chapter Walking Home in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
3 weeks ago
-
bor2 liked the chapter Hairtie in Renee's Embarrassing Days.
4 weeks ago
No recent activity
bor2 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bor2 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bor2 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bor2 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bor2 has not earned any awards.