About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- November 30, 1987
- Location
- France
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bob10 liked the chapter The Manager Notices Somethings Wrong in The Demonic Idol.
1 day ago
-
bob10 liked the chapter Pamela Looks for Leads in The Demonic Idol.
5 days ago
-
bob10 liked the chapter The Elf Queen: Part 7 in The Fertility Ritual.
1 month ago
-
bob10 left a comment on the chapter She finds it arousing beyond all measure, duh! in In the Blood.
1 month ago
-
bob10 liked the chapter Mara gets payback in The Lilith Strain.
2 months ago
-
bob10 liked the chapter Chapter Eight in The Stud and the Streamer.
2 months ago
-
bob10 liked the chapter Romantic and then rough in Cursed to Corrupt.
2 months ago
-
bob10 liked the chapter She Plans Her Resistance in Cursed to Corrupt.
2 months ago
-
bob10 liked the chapter Chapter Seven in The Stud and the Streamer.
2 months ago
-
bob10 liked the chapter The Elf Queen: Part 4 in The Fertility Ritual.
4 months ago
No recent activity
bob10 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bob10 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bob10 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bob10 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bob10 has not earned any awards.