About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bluger liked the chapter Introduction in THE ASIAN DRUG QUEEN, SHI: MAKING FEMALE COPS AND MEMBERS OF THEIR FAMILY HER DRUG WHORES..
1 hour ago
-
bluger liked the chapter Introduction in LA'S FINEST: FEMALE COPS WHO GIVE IN TO TAKING DRUGS(COCAINE, HEROINE AND CRACK WHILE UNDERCOVER..
1 hour ago
No recent activity
bluger has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bluger has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bluger has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bluger has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bluger has not earned any awards.