About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bluemartianballs liked the chapter "I Surrender!" in Playing With Fire: A Spicy Wager Between Two Political Rivals.
4 days ago
-
bluemartianballs liked the chapter "I'm Your Naughty Girl!" in Playing With Fire: A Spicy Wager Between Two Political Rivals.
4 days ago
-
bluemartianballs liked the chapter This Must be an All Time Low for You in Playing With Fire: A Spicy Wager Between Two Political Rivals.
4 days ago
-
bluemartianballs liked the chapter Ero Wins the Bet in Playing With Fire: A Spicy Wager Between Two Political Rivals.
4 days ago
-
bluemartianballs liked the chapter Glazed Donut in Playing With Fire: A Spicy Wager Between Two Political Rivals.
4 days ago
-
bluemartianballs liked the chapter Ruined for Anyone Else in Playing With Fire: A Spicy Wager Between Two Political Rivals.
4 days ago
-
bluemartianballs liked the chapter Good and Spanked in Playing With Fire: A Spicy Wager Between Two Political Rivals.
4 days ago
-
bluemartianballs liked the chapter Margot Wins the Bet in Playing With Fire: A Spicy Wager Between Two Political Rivals.
4 days ago
-
bluemartianballs liked the chapter A familiar looking man in Your Girlfriend's Plaything.
5 days ago
-
bluemartianballs liked the chapter Go to sleep in Your Girlfriend's Plaything.
5 days ago
No recent activity
bluemartianballs has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bluemartianballs has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bluemartianballs has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bluemartianballs has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bluemartianballs has not earned any awards.