About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
bluemarmoset left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Reunion.
5 days ago
-
bluemarmoset left a comment on the chapter After the shower in Bella's University Life.
1 week ago
-
bluemarmoset posted a reply on the chapter Duty. in Siege At Castle Arrowthorn.
1 week ago
-
bluemarmoset left a comment on the chapter Duty. in Siege At Castle Arrowthorn.
1 week ago
-
bluemarmoset left a comment on the chapter The Waterfall in The Contrast.
1 week ago
-
bluemarmoset left a comment on the chapter A Triumphant Feast… at least for the Men of the Shrimp Tribe in The Contrast.
1 week ago
-
bluemarmoset left a comment on the chapter Fuck It, It’s Time She Has Some Fun in The Contrast.
1 week ago
-
bluemarmoset left a comment on the chapter Aria’s “Consequence” in The Contrast.
1 week ago
-
bluemarmoset left a comment on the chapter The Wives in The Contrast.
1 week ago
-
bluemarmoset left a comment on the chapter Introduction in Attaining Tenure.
3 weeks ago
No recent activity
bluemarmoset has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
bluemarmoset has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
bluemarmoset has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
bluemarmoset has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
bluemarmoset has not earned any awards.