About me
- Gender
- -
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- -
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
blub111 liked the chapter Her Favourite Flavour in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
blub111 liked the chapter The Dust Closet in Everyone's Boyfriend.
4 days ago
-
blub111 liked the chapter Steps Toward Escalation in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
4 days ago
-
blub111 liked the chapter Operation Find the Boring Hot Guy in Everyone's Boyfriend.
6 days ago
-
blub111 liked the chapter Another Change in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
blub111 liked the chapter The Problem in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
blub111 liked the chapter Monday-ing in Everyone's Boyfriend.
1 week ago
-
blub111 liked the chapter The Makeover in Soulmates.
1 week ago
-
blub111 liked the chapter The Conflict of Peace in Love Potion Number Ten.
1 week ago
-
blub111 liked the chapter Escalation Recommended in Hypnotizing and controlling your roommate's wife.
1 week ago
No recent activity
blub111 has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
blub111 has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
blub111 has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
blub111 has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
blub111 has not earned any awards.