About me
- Gender
- Male
- Birthday
- -
- Location
- United States of America
- Homepage
- -
Get to know me better
- When I'm not writing erotica I like to
- -
- When I'm not reading erotica I like to read
- -
- My favorite word for "penis" is
- -
- My favorite word for "vagina" is
- -
- I write erotica because
- -
- In conclusion, I am
- -
-
blogomatic liked the chapter Miss Vargas ponders her options to get home in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter Maria discovers her state of undress in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter Mr. Nelson gets her to realize using a simple exercise in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter Miss Vargas is alerted by some colleagues in the hall in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter Miss Vargas passes some colleagues in the hall in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter Mr. Nelson asks her to grab something off the shelf in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter Maria’s bra is stolen; without realizing, she reports to the principal’s office in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter The students go for the sweater too in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter Episode 1: The paperclip premiere in Capers in the Classroom.
2 weeks ago
-
blogomatic liked the chapter An unexpected familiar face in My Oblivious Friend.
2 weeks ago
No recent activity
blogomatic has not done anything visible yet.
No stories yet
blogomatic has not published any stories.
No contributed stories yet
blogomatic has not added chapters to other authors' stories yet.
No chapters yet
blogomatic has not published any chapters.
No awards yet
blogomatic has not earned any awards.